Home

Mule briar Proof Clothing

Hunting Briarproof Shirt - Mule Original Briarproof Shirt

Mule Brand Briarproof has been around for a long time - and this original briarproof shirt is a staple in the hunting and outdoor adventure world! Outdoor Clothing made for those who take adventure seriously! Made of 1,000 denier briarproof material so it's usually worn by most as an outer jacket. We do recommend wearing a t-shirt underneath Briar Proof Clothing: Chaps: Bibs: Jackets: Pants: Youth: Hoods & Game Pouch: Mule Brand Gear & Apparel: Nite Lite: Dan's Hunting Gear Jackets & Sweatshirts Shirts License Plates NEW DECALS: Browse by Price $0 - $24.99 $25 - $49.99 Over $50: Home > Briar Proof Clothing > Mule Brand Gear & Apparel : Mule Brand Gear & Apparel: Choose your. Hunt Like A Pro. Briarproof Hunting creates gear for authentic hunters. You trek through thickets and thorns to do your best hunting, and you need equipment that can take a beating. Briarproof Hunting manufactures rugged, durable gear that is made and tested by real hunters. A true hunter knows that quality is affordable, fits well, and lasts. Briar Proof Clothing > Bibs Briar Proof Clothing > Mule Brand Gear & Apparel www.BeagleEmbroidery.com 5105 E WYMAN RD FAYETTEVILLE, AR. 72701 US 479-530-400

Mule Brand Gear & Apparel - 3dcar

When we decided to make briar proof clothing we purchased some of Wick Outdoor Works machines. Although the biggest thing that makes Stone Creek's clothing last the longest is Wick Outdoor Works had a specially made brown briar proof and highly water-resistant material made specifically for them right here in the USA About The Briarproof Superstore Briarproof 4 LLC 53320 Township Road 170 Fresno OH 43824 USA (330) 473-339

Briarproof Hunting Pants and Bibs are made by Dan's Hunting Gear in Ohio. American made hunting bibs, frogger bibs are chest waders and will fight briars By Hunters, For Hunters. At Circle G, we design and manufacture professional hunting gear designed and manufactured by serious hunters, for serious hunters. Hunters that won't let tough conditions slow them down need gear that does the same. As an authorized retailer of Dan's Hunting Gear, every product we sell is constantly being tested in the.

Briarproof Hunting Clothes Accessories Briarproof Superstor

1. Dan's Hunting Gear is nationally recognized by hunters, farmers, foresters, construction workers, and outdoorsmen as an industry leader in durable, briar proof outdoor clothing. Their products can be found in over 300 retail stores across the country. MORE INFO
  2. Mule Comfort Tuff Bibs. $149.99. MULE BRAND. Quick view View Options. Mule Original Plain Bibs - No Liner. $125.99. MULE BRAND. Quick view View Options. Mule Original Briarproof Front Load Game Coat - ALL COLORS - Starts at $145.99
  3. Briar Proof Clothing - Mule Brand Gear and Apparel is currently back ordering everything except chaps. If you would like to order something please cal 479-530-4006 h [email protected

Mule Brand Briar Proof Bibs - Welcome to www

Featuring briar proof hunting gear by Dan's Hunting Gear. Dan's has merged their years of experience and proven design with the tough briar proof nylon fabric once used by the famous Wick Outdoors. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser Briar Quarter Zip Pull-over $69.99 Clothing. Vests & Shirts. Shirts. Shirts. Refine by No filters applied. Browse by Size & Color Hide Filters Show Filters Sort By: Quick view. Dan's Hunting Gear. Brown Duck Shirt. $64.99. Quick view. Dan's Hunting Gear. Brown Briarproof Shirt with Mesh Liner. $64.99. We use our exclusive wick hunting material to make our hunting clothing briar proof and virtually indestructible. Made in the USA For Questions or International Orders Call: 814-627-231 Mule Hunting Clothes grew out of Emet's desire to give back to the hunting community, by designing a line of clothing able to stand up to the rigors of the outdoors. He wished to create clothing that was puncture resistant, tear proof, waterproof and a benefit to any hunter whether they pursued rabbit, coon, hog, deer, moose or squirrel

Top 5 Briar Proof Hunting Clothes - Stone Cree

3,003 Posts. #2 · Apr 18, 2018. I like Mule Gear . I wear the chaps and briar proof coat . With both of them I a pretty much briar proof , except for my face . If you don't wear a coat , I would get the bibs . I also have the briar proof shirt for when it is not so cold , but you will still get hot in it if it gets up to around 65 Mule Original Briarproof Waterproof Chaps are constructed from 1,000denier briarproof material in your choice of brown or green. Inside is a specially woven nylon liner that we use a new sewing technique to keep water out Clothing; Chaps & Waders; Boots; Lights; Accessories; Sale; Popular Brands. Dan's Hunting Gear; Garmin; LaCrosse Boots; Muck Boot Company; Quatro; View All; Info Briarproof 4 LLC 53320 Township Road 170 Fresno OH 43824 USA Call: (330) 473-3394 Subscribe to our newsletter. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sale Brush Buster Briarproof Pants there is little doubt exactly what the function is of these briarproof pants. Very similiar to our 313 bib.The Brush Buster Pants are made with 420 Denier nylon and 1000 Denier Magnatuff fronts extending to the knees and the back. Features include leg zippers, zipper fly, 4 deep pockets and rivets on the stress points

Mule Comfort Tuff Bibs - the name says it all! Made of a lighter weight, American milled material that naturally repels water and then it gets covered with a single layer of briarproof material in critically high-stress areas: legs to the back of your calf, thigh, and chest Now:$94.99. Cordura Classic Briarproof bibs by Dan's Hunting Gear are an unlined hunting bib that features 24 inch heavy duty leg zippers, fly with snap closure, rivets on all stress points, button side fasteners, adjustable elastic shoulder straps with metal fasteners and large chest pockets with snap closures The people that make the mules take care of individual needs, they are good people, treat you like family, I have one coat, and two sets of bibs. The bibs, I took and waxed one pair, and made them water proof. Or you can buy them with a water proof liner I believe SOUTHSIDE AMISH MADE BRIAR PROOF HOOD- ORANGE. Buy Now. $12.99. Southside Outdoor Wear. SOUTHSIDE AMISH MADE CAMO BRIAR & WATER PROOF CHAP. Buy Now. $56.00. Southside Outdoor Wear. SOUTHSIDE AMISH MADE GAMEBAG IN CONCEAL BROWN #519b Mule Chaps are made of tough 1,000 Denier briarproof material, these chaps will shed briars and wind all day long. We added a 6x6 pocket on each leg with a button-snap flap so you can stash a pocket knife, cell phone, keys, or even a snack! The pocket adds structure to the chaps which help keep them from twisting

Upland. The majestic flush of a cackling rooster pheasant, the explosive flush of a north-woods ruffed grouse, the chaotic flush of a covey of scattering quail, the erratic ascent of a wily flushing woodcock, the sheer and impressive speed of a darting dove Dan's Hunting Gear Rugged Wear Briar Fighter Bibs . The Briar Fighter Bib is the perfect companion for the serious outdoorsman. When the cold, wet weather strikes, you'll stay warm as you work & hunt. This legendary fabric was idolized by many hunter and outdoors people as Wick Outdoor Works..

Mule Brand USA Made Hunting Clothe Mule Hunting Clothes grew out of Emet's desire to give back to the hunting community, by designing a line of clothing able to stand up to the rigors of the outdoors. He wished to create clothing that was puncture resistant, tear proof, waterproof and a benefit to any hunter whether they pursued rabbit, coon, hog, deer, moose or squirrel The Mule Bibs should be called Super Bibs! The bibs are made of 1,000 Denier Briarproof material then we double the material on the front of the legs. The bibs have two deep front pockets and two back pockets At Mule, we manufacturer clothing, dog box covers, custom items and more right here in the USA! We've been in business for over 34 years...and counting! We specialize in briarproof clothing but have a variety of clothing items/styles to fit your outdoor lifestyle. Wherever your outdoor adventure takes you - Mule will take you there and bring. Mule chaps are available as original briarproof (plain, waterproof, or summertime, waterproof) and in Confort Tuff (plain, waterproof, or summertime). Original briarproof is super tough. The Comfort Tuff line incorporates the Wick type material which sheds water naturally

Dan's High-N-Dry Chaps with pink camo

Briarproof hunting Bibs & Pants Briarproof Super Stor

Contact our gift store at (719) 244-5811 in Jamestown, TN, to enjoy our quality mule and donkey products, clothing, and gifts Briarproof hunting Coats and shirts for the serious hunters out there. Dan's Hunting Gear's coats are American made by hand and will fight those tough briars Wick Outdoor Works Material Is Back. We, at Stone Creek, wore and loved Wick Outdoor Works Clothing when they were in business. When Wick Outdoor Works decided to retire, we decided we could not leave the legendary Wick Outdoor Works material go away. We started out slow, making chaps and jackets, but now we offer bibs, froglegs, and front.

ElimiTick® tick repellent hunting clothing uses Insect Shield® technology, which turns clothing into long-lasting, effective, and convenient tick protection. Upland Hunting Clothing The majestic flush of a cackling rooster pheasant, the explosive flush of a north woods ruffed grouse. We make the right gear for pursuing all upland game The mule brand stuff is the toughest by far. I just get kind of hot in it with this Louisiana weather. I got a Dan's shirt that is a little cooler but it is a year old and looks more worn than my 5 year old mule shirt. I wear briar proof bibs and shirt. It's some tuff cover in my neck of the woods

Briarproof Hunting Pants and Bibs Dan's Hunting Gear in Ohi

Briar Proof Hunting Clothes and Gear Circle G Hunting Stor

Briar Proof. Waterproof. Lifetime Warranty Zipper. Comfortable And Flexible. Top Seller. Stone Creek chaps are definitely a hunter's choice. This 420 nylon chap is made out of the same material that Wick Outdoor Works used in their clothing that we all wore and loved. This material has the utmost durability that will repel all briars Gamehide Super Tough Mens Briar Proof Pants 2 Inch Expandable 12T MB 42. Brand New. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 2 product ratings. - Gamehide Super Tough Mens Briar Proof Pants 2 Inch Expandable 12T MB 42. $81.95. Buy It Now. Free shipping. Watch The only down side to these clothes is that due to the material that makes them briar proof, they don't breath as well as a cotton duck would or the material that the majority of the pants that I own is made of. I can wear the pants over a set of jeans and long undies and not sweat up For all of your Hunting Clothes. & Hunting Dog Supplies. We make n sell Dog Collars with name plates. We also have Dog Leads & Couplers. Plus Mule Brand Hunting Clothes. Hunting Vest, Briar Proof Overalls, Pants, Shirts, Chaps , Lightweight Jackets & much more 265 Posts. #14 · Dec 26, 2017. The all briarproof shirt from MULE is warm, but it's not intended for warm weather. It works great in tough briars. The all briarproof shirt is for heavy-duty protection and is worn more as a shirt-jacket than an actual shirt. Mule has the duck shirt and some other things in the works

That means your lightweight hunting clothing also needs to be durable (to avoid constant rips/tears and keep your skin safe). But if you go too thick and heavy-duty on the material of your pants (e.g., thick briar-resistant chaps or blue jeans), you will have overheating issues again. It's a bit of a balancing act Website. (877) 364-1950. 410 W Fuson Rd. Muncie, IN 47302. From Business: We specialize in Brar Proof Clothing, Snake Proof and Dog Training Equipment and Supplies. With a full line of Dan's Hunting Gear, Mule Hunting Gear, Muck,

Briar Proof Hunting Gear Made in U

Posted November 17, 2018. I got my bibs today and took them for a test drive. I went ahead and upgraded from just the regular briarproof nylon to the same with cordura added. Total was $91.61 for 50x30. I will say I'll probably never have to purchase another pair of briar pants in my lifetime unless my belly gets a whole lot bigger The product is already in your wishlist! Browse wishlist. Quick View. Branded Apparel. Deadhead T-Shirt. $ 30.00 $ 25.50. Select options. Save 15% Mule water proof Brush pants almost new, 40x32 (runs small closer to 38x32) $90. Mule Vest brand new, 2xl (also runs small) $75. Mule button down shirt with briar proof arms XL (true to size) worn a few times $50

Hunting Bibs - Mule Brand Waterproof Briarproof Bibs

Briar proof bibs/pants , What brand to buy ? A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance) Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett Gamehide Gaiters with Hush Hide Mossy Oak Break-Up One Size Fits All. $24.99. or Best Offer. FAST 'N FREE. 12 watching. EUC! Hunting Game hide Men's decoy pants Medium Mossy Oak Shadowgrass blades. $29.99. $12.95 shipping

Briar Proof Clothing - 3dcar

Huge sale on froglegs briar proof chaps, waterproof waders and boots. Save on froglegs waterproof chap waders, boots at Coon Hunting Supplies Products ( Total Items: 31 Dan's Hunting Gear - 313 - Cordura Classic Briarproof Bibs. Briars are no problem for this unlined briarproof bib. Made with 1000 Denier Cordura briarproof fabric, these Cordura Bibs protect both the front and back of your legs. Please remember that bibs are sized in waist sizes but are actually a belly size Posted by Hunt2472000 on 11-24-2012 01:22 PM: I have dans stuff and like it. Don't get nitelite Everyone please go check out action packer outdoors for all of your outdoor needs! We also carry mule briar proof clothing!! Use code ZK10 for a discount! The Briar Proof Store. Clothing Stores Archery Equipment & Supplies Sporting Goods. 14. YEARS IN BUSINESS. Website (877) 364-1950. 410 W Fuson Rd. Muncie, IN 47302. From Business: We specialize in Brar Proof Clothing, Snake Proof and Dog Training Equipment and Supplies. With a full line of Dan's Hunting Gear, Mule Hunting Gear, Muck.

1 Denier Briar Proof Facing on Front and Back of Legs; Triple Stitched Leg Cuffs; Oversized Chest Pocket with Two Accessory Pockets; Two Rear Pockets; Zip to the Waist Legs for Easy On and Off; Non-Insulated; Heavy-duty Suspender and Hardware Sizes REGULAR Waist/Inseam SM 3-32/32, MD 34-36/32, LG 38-40/32, XL 42-44/32, 2X 46-48/32, 3X 5-52/32 BigCamo: The World's best outlet for hard to find BIG and TALL camouflage hunting clothes, accessories, shooting gear and workwear. Follow Us on Social Media $6 Ground Shipping on orders over $20 Southeastern Outdoor Supplies 4250 Figsboro Rd, Martinsville, VA 24112 Store Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm Saturdays 8:00am - 5:00pm Sundays - Close I might get a few more years out of them. Being 100% cotton they are pretty quiet but I don't worrty about that when small game hunting. I also have a tin cloth upland vest that ill probably outlast me. Filson makes double tin garments, can't imagine much getting through those. they're probably heavy and hot though GameHide Briar Proof Pants - Budget Briar Proof Pants. Durability - 7/10 Comfort - 8/10 Mobility - 9/10 Availability - 7/10 Price Point - 8/10. Notes:Â I'll start this off by saying I think GameHide was onto something here, but it just feels like they tried to get a bit too fancy with these briar proof pants. The single back.

Vince Gena Mule (Women) Now:$73.97 - $195.00. Was:$195.00 Up to 62% off selected colors/sizes. ( 6) Free Delivery. 101. 001. 600. New Markdown Guiding spring bear hunts in Alaska is a surefire way to test how water proof your gear is. The Seak Stormtight jacket is my new choice tool when battling alders in 18 hour days of rain. Pair this rain jacket with the Brooks down jacket for warmth, and you will be ready for just about any weather Alaska can throw at you Jan 16, 2012. #16. Dan's are good for warmer weather and lighter briars but when you hunt the really bad places, mule is the way to go now that the double wicks are no longer available. I liked the zippers on the wick bibs better than the snaps on the mule version. The mules are a bit stiff but soften up with use Columbia Grouse II Pheasant Hunting Brush Pants 40X30 Brown NWT (Measured 38X30) $41.39. Was: $45.99. $10.10 shipping FORLOH introduces true innovation with the latest outdoor clothing technology to craft top quality hunting apparel 100% made in the USA. Some examples of the cool tech they offer with great in house camo designs: hydrophobic dry down jackets, sonic perf-welding construction, waterproof soft-shell jackets and pants, cooling fabrics originally from the medical industry, and NASA heat reflective.

Spanning the realm between dressed up and casual, women's mules are a stylish, versatile addition to your shoe collection. Nordstrom offers a wide variety of shoes for women, including different styles of mules—from women's slides and clogs to women's loafers and oxfords.You'll find everything from easygoing flats to polished heeled mules and wedges that give you the height you crave with. A step into the Old West is a step into the Fort Frontier. Follow your feet in these exclusive beautifully designed 1870 era shooter boots. Spend your long days on the range in a finely detailed oiled leather boot with an all around elastic gore shaft which allows easy leg entry and expands to fit a 22 calf. A perfect shooter boot with an 18. Nite Lite has a great line of briar-proof clothing. I think their website is www.huntsmart.com. They also carry just about anything you need for you or your hound. _____ Chad McGrady McGrady Mtn. Kennel & Starting Pen *At Stud-HBCH Lamberts Track Em Down Joe (Direct Reggie)* Last edited by beaglerMc on 12-20-2007 at 12:35 A Gamehide Briar-Proof Upland Hunting Chap. 4.4 out of 5 stars. 29 ratings. Price: $54.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors. Select Size to see the return policy for the item. Color: Dark Brown. Size: Select Medium-Large Large-X-Large

We strive to offer rock bottom prices on a wide variety of upland hunting supplies, hunting apparel, dog training equipment, e-collars, hunting dog boxes, gun care and gun cleaning products, shooting range accessories, hearing and eye protection, shotshells, trap throwers and even the game birds; basically everything you need to enjoy your upland sport all in one place Mule Hunting Overalls Briar And Water Proof Mens 38. Condition is Pre-owned. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. These look good as new unworn, no wear Choosing the Most Fashionable Dog Clothing - Many people want their dogs to be miniature versions of themselves and because of this dog clothing has become categorically popular. Although it was later than and no-one else ever seen on enormously little toy dogs it has become popular to get clothing for your larger breeds as well

Carhart 3,468 posts. Location: Prospect, VA. Share. Posted March 9, 2020. I have Dan's bibs, 3 different briar pants and 2 makers chaps. I get some sticks in some, lots in others. Nothing is 100%. Dan's bibs are, hands down, the most protective for me - as long as it is cool. They are hot if above 45 or so for me The Eddie Bauer Guide Pro ($80) is available in a plethora of neutral colors and petite, straight, tall, and plus sizes 0-24. And it's another affordable choice for your early-season hunting.

APMA Seal of Acceptance Arch Support Cushioned Insoles Machine Washable Orthotic Friendly Water Resistant Waterproof. Show Heel Height. Flat Low (1-2) Medium (2 Sam Edelman Briar Slide Sandal (Women) Now: $71.96. Was: $119.95 40% off (16 Marc Fisher LTD Garren Pointed Toe Mule (Women) Now: $49.97 - $77.96. Was: $129.95 Up to 61%. All USA made Dan's has been making high-quality briar-proof hunting gear for many years. All bibs are briar-proof and feature 24 heavy-duty leg zippers, fly with snap closure, rivets on all stress points, button side fasteners, adjustable elastic shoulder straps with top quality metal fasteners and large chest pockets with snap closures Godwin's 1 Dog Collar w/Relective Strip. $14.99. Godwin's Outdoor Inc. Quick view Add to Cart The briar proof panels on the pants that I have do leave a lot to be desired. Traditional hunting clothes companies make pants that are tear-resistant but don't do squat about things that poke you. Mule Deer Gear for Father's Day. Tipsy Tuesday - Early June 235. 680. New Markdown. BP. Sage Slide Sandal (Women) Now:$19.90 - $29.90. Was:$29.95 - $39.95 Up to 33% off selected colors/sizes. ( 23) Free Delivery I just bought Dan's 3/4-zip briar-proof pullover and I've been happy with it so far. Wear it over a long-sleeved t-shirt. Seems right for that middle-range of temperatures (40s and 50s). Pretty tough for how light it is